WriteBlocking Validation Utility
WRITEBLOCKING VALIDATION UTILITY
The CRU WriteBlocking Validation Utility provides an easy-to-use method to determine if a hardware writeblocker blocks low-level hard drive commands.
- Free to use
- Works with any brand or model of write-blocker
- Start a test with the click of a button
- Simple PASS/FAIL summary in addition to a detailed report
- Save log to a text file for inclusion in a case report
- Windows 7 and later (64-bit and 32-bit versions)
EASY TO USE
After a volume is connected, you can easily perform the validation test.