Drive eRazer App
DRIVE ERAZER APP
Drive eRazer has always allowed users to print their labels with certain Zebra label printers. The CRU Drive eRazer App allows you to capture label output to your computer (Output Cable accessory required). The app also offers a hex data view of drive contents.
- Works with a CRU Drive eRazer (cable accessory required)
- Connect Drive eRazer’s serial port to your computer’s USB port to capture labels as erasures complete
- Automatically captures and saves labels
- For those erasing overnight with multiple Drive eRazers, this software works with Drive eRazer’s ability to “reprint” a label if no printer was present at the end of an erasure. Simply connect each Drive eRazer in turn via the serial to USB cable accessory and “reprint” every label that you wish to save.
- Works with a CRU Drive eRazer (no extra accessories required)
- Quickly view any sector of a disk attached via Drive eRazer.
- Verify that a disk has data before you erase
- Verify that a disk has no data after you erase
- Verify that a disk has been overwritten with your desired patten when using Drive eRazer
- Free to use