Upgrades Included In Ditto Firmware Revision 2019DEC31A.
- Always display SDCard / RAMDisk area in Disks section
- “Clear All” button in the Investigation Info area.
- Added additional XML information in Action log files
- Additional HFS+/HFSX filesystem support
- Added HexView Strings mode
- Reboot option to Upgrade complete dialog
- Keyboard accelerators for closing dialogs with ‘ESC’ or ‘y’/’n’ for yes/no dialogs.
- Support for new Ditto upgrade file format
- Display IP address with Hostname in upper right corner
- Close Action Complete dialogs when acknowledged on other interfaces
- Preview always show ‘Close’ button
- Updated branding and copyright information
- Preview Zip file download updates
- Disk Edit Encryption/OPAL updates
- Restore Physical Image allow for spaces in Image to Restore path
- Fixed problem with last buffer not being displayed in HexView
- Clone & Image DD to large HFS+ destinations greater than 8TB may not complete. Workarounds are:
- Use a different destination filesystem like NTFS or EXT4.
- Perform separate Clone and Physical Image actions.
- Change to Clone & Image E01, if possible.