Upgrades Included In Ditto Firmware Revision 2016Jun01a
- NVMe adapter support via PCIe Expansion port.
- Performance increase by aligning partitions on 4KB boundaries.
- Performance increase for Physical Image E01 and Logical Image L01.
- Display status for each partition of Logical Image all partitions in status dialog.
- Enable Buzzer notification on Action completion.
- Added additional support for SCSI adapters via PCIe expansion port.
- Simplified LED/LCD brightness levels.
- Fixed problem with displaying and using Firewire devices. The disk drives were displayed as “Unknown”.
- Fixed problem with mounting destination HFS+ drives formatted by Mac OS X.
- Corrected the mouse handling of completion dialog.
- PM Override check during the Verify phase of Image files.
- Fixed problem with HexView during Preview of files less than 512 bytes.
- Fixed problem with Erase action getting extended disk information for Log Disk Info.
- Disable HDPARM and SMART for Firewire devices since Firewire does not pass necessary ATA commands.
- WiFi network configuration updates.
- Fixed problem with changing LCD/LED brightness and Stealth mode from the Home page System Settings dialog.