Upgrades Included In Ditto Firmware Revision 2017Mar02a
- Updated HTTP/S SSL certificates to expire February 2026 and enabled SHA-256.
- Add support on Ditto-DX Preview for SHA-256 hash.
- Updates for better handling of Advanced Format both 512 (512e) and 4096 (4Kn) bytes per sector disk drives. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Format)
- Added Naming support for “Source Partition” parameter. Useful for Logical Image “All Partitions” to correctly identify each partition.
- Added additional error detection / reporting when the destination disk is full.
- Fixed order of partition capture when performing Logical Image “All Partitions” when the source drive had more than 10 partitions.
- Fixed Naming issue with “Source Drive Model Type” and “Source Drive Unique ID” always returning information for the first connected source drive.