Upgrades Included In Ditto Firmware Revision 2016Oct01a
- Updated support for SMBv3 to support new versions of Windows network filesystems.
- Display Acquire and Verify hash values if the Verify fails.
- Early reporting of Acquire / Verify phase errors.
- Additional detection and support for 4Kn (4K Native) and 512e drives.
- Allow the user to change the name of the Save Logs file.
- Allow for Save / Restore of remembered Destination SMB network connection credentials.
- Updated Logical Image All partitions to allow for unknown partition types to be skipped and logged.
- Updated WiFi regulatory database to allow for different channels depending on the region.
- Added display and reporting of Model, Serial Number, and Firmware.
- Enable iSCSI Target support for Ditto-DX.
- Updates to Preview and HexView navigation for different browsers.
- Update web page handling of checkboxes to fix interaction with Chrome browser.
- Fixed problem with CD/DVD/Bluray hotplug detection.
- Fixed reporting of errors if the Restore Destination drive was too small.
- Updated detection and handling of disks that have re-partition / formatted on Windows 7.
- Fixed problem with changing the Time from the LCD.
- Updated mount options for HFS and HFS+ filesystems.