|Product name||PATA Adapter for Disk-on-Module (DOM) flash storage|
|Host (I/O) Ports||40-pin IDE/PATA host interface
|Drive Types Supported||
|Dimensions||4.53" x 3.35" x 0.79" (115mm x 85mm x 20mm)|
|Compliancy||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Warranty||WiebeTech provides a 2-year limited warranty for this product.|
|Technical Support||Your investment in WiebeTech products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit wiebetech.com/support or call us at +1 (360) 816-1800.|
About PATA Adapter for Disk-on-Module (DOM) flash storage
CRU's SATA and PATA Adapters are easy to use! Just attach a SATA or PATA Adapter to your drive dock, and access many kinds of drives including:
- Toshiba 1.8-inch drives (the type used in many older iPods)
- SATA drives, either 2.5- or 3.5-inch size
- 2.5-inch Notebook Drives and Hitachi 1.8-inch drives
- PCCARD drives, as used in PCMCIA slots, and PCMCIA adapters for Compact Flash, Sony Memory Stick, SD, MC
- Hitachi 1.8-inch ZIF drives
- Toshiba 1.8-inch ZIF drives
- Disk on Module (DOM) drives
- SATA, PATA, and USB types of mini PCIe
- mSATA (mini-SATA) drives
- M.2 SATA drives
- Drives from MacBook Air computers (2010-2011 models)
SATA and PATA adapters work on macOS, Windows, and work great with backup and forensic imaging software. When used with a forensic (write-blocking) dock, all data transfer through SATA & PATA Adapters is write-blocked.
Note: PATA Adapters MCB and DOM are not compatible with v5 generation products such as UltraDock v5.
- Get to data on smaller, less standard drives
- Easy to connect
- Plug-and-play. No drivers are needed
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
Interested in speaking to a WiebeTech representative about your needs? We’re here to help you find the forensic device that fits your requirements.